Friday, August 11, 2006

So true...




My feelings in a nutshell!

Tomorrow (a UN resolution) has been coming for weeks now, and it isn't here yet!

Everyone puts their positive spin on things, and so far the only proposal that might actually do anything to help NOW is the Russian one, which Bolton is saying "is a distraction".

I'm ashamed of my country and it's inaction; let alone it's supplying the means of destruction!

Sorry but this has my stomach in knots, and I can't help but write about it...

alan

3 comments:

Heidi said...

It's just so sad :(

Hugs Alan.

Frankie said...

I couldn't agree with you more Alan. It's so distressing to live in a country so seemingly unconcerned with the happiness of mankind. I'm glad there are still wonderful people like you out there. It gives me so much hope!

sjobs said...

This country needs new leadership in order for anything to change.

It makes me so sad also. I cannot even watch the news anymore.

Love ya,

Mary