This time it's (just) 5 weird things about me! I tried this last week and only had 3, so trying not to reuse them makes it a bit hard...
1) Being a GM autoworker, you'd think I would be driving something other than a 1979 Chrysler Newport with 290,000 miles on it that I paid $800 for 7 years ago! (My wife does have a new one, our 2nd ever, and finally one of the Malibus I build.)
2) I never heard Jimi Hendrix or Janis Joplin until after they were both "gone"! (I'm 50, but I was a trumpet player from age 8, who grew up listening to jazz and swing.)
3) My 18th birthday present to myself was "the clap" (and a sore throat). (I landed in the Philippines 2 weeks before that, courtesy of the Navy, at 17 and almost a virgin...)
4) Ceri's 4 was things she can't live without; for me (besides the obvious things) it would be something to read; a book, a magazine, something!
5) I, too, like Ceri, am happier the less I have on when I'm running around the house! I pay the consequences with my winter heating bill!
Now that you're all completely weirded out...since I just tagged people last week, I can't bring myself to do it again; if someone feels like listiing some of their own, let me know, I feel a bit exposed at the moment!