Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I had planned...

to put up some photos of the weekend, both Talia's party and our Sunday snowfall. Overtime on Monday (needed it) and a long day yesterday put that off. Dottie was off Friday, so we went and saw "Eragon" then she had yesterday off and I got up early and we went to "A Night at the Museum". No way was I missing out on Dick Van Dyke and Mickey Rooney on the big screen; everything else was just an added treat!

Then I went to work last night and wasn't smart enough to turn my radio off at 8pm. Amid all the other b-s, I heard W. say he wanted to create a civilian corps with specialized skills to augment the armed forces.

Mercenaries, anyone?

alan

1 comment:

Connie in FL said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday!

That snow makes me cold just looking at it. Good thing you're in shape to do all that shoveling!

Stay warm.