Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St., Patrick's Day!


Whether you are Irish or not, this is that day they say "everyone is Irish"! Of my "Heinz 57" heritage, the three I am sure of are Irish (my Mom's Mom was a Moore), French and some American Indian...there are a lot of others but none "documented", lol!

A day for celebrations and friendships; if you are reading this, you are a friend indeed!

May your day be lovely and wonderful, full of joy and laughter!

To you each I give my warmest and most sincere wish for a Happy St. Patrick's Day!

alan

8 comments:

Connie in FL said...

Happy St. Patricks Day to you Alan!

My heritage as far back as I can trace on both sides is English. But I'll wear green today anyway.

Lois Lane said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too! Have a great weekend!
Lois Lane

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to someone I'm happy to call friend!

Lori said...

Thank you, Alan! Wishing you a very Happy St. Paddy's also...and a wonderful weekend!

MB said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Alan! Thank you so much for the poem!

sjobs said...

Happy St Patrick's Day to you Alan. You are so special.

It has been a wonderful two days around these parts. Last night, my brother's basketball team qualified for the state tournament next week and tonight Gill's team did. So it looks like I have one more week of high school basketball to watch in these parts.

I don't have any Irish blood in me, just a little Fin, Swede, and most of all Slovenian.

Take care, hope you had a wonderful day.

Taradharma said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, Alan! My poor blog had one too many black and tans tonight, I'm afraid. I've got a lot of Irish; sisters Erin and Shannon, and father Patrick. Mom Ann is as Brit as they come. We used to have corned beef brisket a lot -- not just today!

As my friend Mahoney says, "I don't go out on St. Patrick's day, I leave that to the amateurs. A bit of Bushmills and I'm off to bed.

Sandy said...

i have all those too! Happy belated!